Aktuelle Zeit: Do 25. Apr 2024, 13:52

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 48 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: [english] yuhu
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 14. Apr 2011, 14:49 
Administrator
Administrator

Guides: 3
Hello pokeprof Maxi! :D

No matter, with this forum your english will be better!
But - to be honest - your english ist very good! :)

I hope lots of people will write in this forum. English is a very nice language and im sure that english people will come here.

So lets start new topics and post very much. :D

Profil Position des Users auf der Mitgliederkarte  
 Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: Do 14. Apr 2011, 14:49 

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 14. Apr 2011, 15:23 
Pokemon-Trainer
Pokemon-Trainer

SG$: 9
Guides: 0
Thanks, i'm very happy for this compliment, and i'll give my best in this area. If i had an idea for this area, i will post it. So i can train my english.

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 14. Apr 2011, 15:46 
Administrator
Administrator

Guides: 3
to be honest - if the forum is popular we need a mod here. maybe we will search a mod of an other country but this english mod will get a german mod too. so you will have contact with english speaking people. maybe with english people, american people or with people from france or from spain, argentinia, mexico.. i think thats very interesting. :D

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 14. Apr 2011, 15:50 
Pokemon-Trainer
Pokemon-Trainer

SG$: 9
Yes, that's interesting, right. But for Google and Co. you must change the "meta-keywords", than maybe come people from other countries.

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 11. Nov 2011, 12:25 
Anfänger
Anfänger

Hey guys,
I am new here. Like the idea of talking in English. Looking forward to having nice conversations with you.

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 11. Nov 2011, 16:43 
Pokemonforscher
Pokemonforscher

SG$: 83
Seite gefunden durch: Metroid
Zitat:
Hey guys,
I am new here. Like the idea of talking in English. Looking forward to having nice conversations with you.

Heya, welcome to the forums! :3
Hope we will eventually be able to have an active English-area, conversations are one of the best ways learning a language... :I

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Mi 16. Nov 2011, 10:14 
Anfänger
Anfänger

Alright, what subject do you wanna talk about?

Has anybody ever been to America? or England?

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 18. Nov 2011, 16:25 
Anfänger
Anfänger

so I haven't had the chance to check this site in a week and nobody has even written something ? :)

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 18. Nov 2011, 16:50 
Pokemonforscher
Pokemonforscher

Yea, cmon guys, this could become a very interesting conversation, but not if only Willi and I do post here. xD
Be a bit spunky and write something, nobody will hurt you for that. ;)

Well, I've never been to America or England... Well I'm not that interested in going to America, can't really tell why.
But England would be a very nice place to stay some years after study, I really like the culture, the food... And their jokes. :awesome:
Maybe I'll really do that then, but live changes and it's a looong time. :I

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Di 22. Nov 2011, 21:23 
Anfänger
Anfänger

I can personally tell anyone here that living in America, "the land of opportunity" isn't as it's told. The unemployment is high, everything is expensive, the government can't figure out how to screw in a lightbulb, much less run a country. That said, it's not a horrible place to live either. At least I have clean water, food, and electricity! So, I wonder, what's it like in Germany? I plan on at least visiting sometime soon (maybe), so can anyone give me some insight?

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." --Phillip II of Macedon
"Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it." --Dwight Eisenhower

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Mi 23. Nov 2011, 15:27 
Anfänger
Anfänger

I have been to America as well as England. Live in both countries for a bit. America is all f-ed up in some ways, but it also has good parts. I always felt welcome in America. People were actually trying to help you. This is not the case in Germany. Most Germans are rude and impolite. However, good food especially fruit and vegetable are cheap in Germany. In America not so much, a menu at Mc D's is cheaper than a pineapple :D

Germany is a safe backup. If you really screw up your life, you know that there is always some kind of law that will help.

I like England also. Food, not so much:) Hopfel, I dont know what food you are talking about :D:D only thing that sucks is that i really does rain a lot. If you live there permanently you will get frustrated eventually because you haven't seen a blue sky in so long.

Anyway, all three countries have their pros and cons.

@Insanoflex, are you on the GOP's side? Everyone is comlaining about Obama, they think that a person can change a country of that size in only 3 years. I would say: give him another chance, he is actually on the right path ;)

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Mi 23. Nov 2011, 23:15 
Anfänger
Anfänger

WilliAschenberner hat geschrieben:
I have been to America as well as England. Live in both countries for a bit. America is all f-ed up in some ways, but it also has good parts. I always felt welcome in America. People were actually trying to help you. This is not the case in Germany. Most Germans are rude and impolite. However, good food especially fruit and vegetable are cheap in Germany. In America not so much, a menu at Mc D's is cheaper than a pineapple :D

Germany is a safe backup. If you really screw up your life, you know that there is always some kind of law that will help.

I like England also. Food, not so much:) Hopfel, I dont know what food you are talking about :D:D only thing that sucks is that i really does rain a lot. If you live there permanently you will get frustrated eventually because you haven't seen a blue sky in so long.

Anyway, all three countries have their pros and cons.

@Insanoflex, are you on the GOP's side? Everyone is comlaining about Obama, they think that a person can change a country of that size in only 3 years. I would say: give him another chance, he is actually on the right path ;)

Hmm. I'm mixed. I hate both parties! But, I'm not sure about Obama. He doesn't have the leadership skills, or experience, to run this country. I don't know though. Honestly, I don't think he's on the right track. He can't get Congress to do anything. You can argue all you want, "Well, if the Repubs would stop fighting, we could get stuff done!" (personal note, yeah they DO need to stop, but so do the Dems. Stopping Fighting doesn't mean "Ok, fine cast down this bill we want to pass. Ok, well we need something, so we'll vote to pass your garbage." That's why we are in so much debt right now.) That's what the president is for, really. Lead the country. He can't force Congress to do anything, but he shouldn't say "Hey I want bipartisanship, but anything the Repubs want, I hate!", which I think is what he is doing. But, he really can't do a whole lot. See, I don't really know enough to make a decision on the matter, really.

I'm starting to hear alot about Germans, and snobbyness. What the heck, Deustchland? Is it really an antisocial place like that?

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." --Phillip II of Macedon
"Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it." --Dwight Eisenhower

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 24. Nov 2011, 14:48 
Pokemonforscher
Pokemonforscher

Zitat:
I'm starting to hear alot about Germans, and snobbyness. What the heck, Deustchland? Is it really an antisocial place like that?

Except the fact you can't generalize... American people are waaay more forthright than German (and Swiss :I ) people. We are literaly afraid of speaking to people we don't know on the street.
That's why other cultures always think we would be "antisocial", well, no, we just choose very carefully who we want to have contact with. So it's a damn hard thing to start a conversation, because nobody is very used to getting adressed.

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 25. Nov 2011, 02:22 
Anfänger
Anfänger

Well, excuse my generalization, it was indeed alittle harsh. So, if I were to go to Germany, an say, make friends, how would one go about doing something like that? I'm not a drinker, so bars and pubs would be out of the question.

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Fr 25. Nov 2011, 15:01 
Anfänger
Anfänger

as soon as a German had a glass of beer/wine , he/she turns into the most social peeps ever :D

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 48 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde