Aktuelle Zeit: Fr 29. Mär 2024, 06:21

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 17 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Correct someone...
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: So 27. Nov 2011, 19:48 
Pokemonforscher
Pokemonforscher

SG$: 83
Guides: 0
Seite gefunden durch: Metroid
I already thought of a certain usergroup, which would be allowed to edit posts, so they can correct some wrong English.
Because the problem is, if everyone can correct there will be wrong corrections, also offtopic-discussions like: "no, it's right!" "No it wrong!!"
So with a certain usergroup we can just allow these people to correct posts which are really able to, also there could be a private-forum where these people can discuss unsure cases.

"correct" means just add a correction-notice to a wrong post, not to edit the original text.
PM's would just totaly fill one's inbox, and, like with spam, people will just delete them without reading it.

Also we could say, that everyone who wants to get corrected should add a sign or something to his signature, to say: "I want people to correct my posts", so nobody will get insulted. :I

Profil Position des Users auf der Mitgliederkarte  
 Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: So 27. Nov 2011, 19:48 

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Correct someone...
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: So 27. Nov 2011, 21:24 
Anfänger
Anfänger

Guides: 0
Hopfel hat geschrieben:
I already thought of a certain usergroup, which would be allowed to edit posts, so they can correct some wrong English.
Because the problem is, if everyone can correct there will be wrong corrections, also offtopic-discussions like: "no, it's right!" "No it wrong!!"

I didn't think of that. That's a good idea.

Hopfel hat geschrieben:
So with a certain usergroup we can just allow these people to correct posts which are really able to, also there could be a private-forum where these people can discuss unsure cases.

"correct" means just add a correction-notice to a wrong post, not to edit the original text.
PM's would just totaly fill one's inbox, and, like with spam, people will just delete them without reading it.

Also we could say, that everyone who wants to get corrected should add a sign or something to his signature, to say: "I want people to correct my posts", so nobody will get insulted. :I

I was going to add that to my post as well. It's a good idea for people who want corrects to say so, rather than be bombarded with them. As far as this user group goes.. ahem.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." --Phillip II of Macedon
"Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it." --Dwight Eisenhower

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 17 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde